Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Girls Ministry Ideas- Got Off to A Late Start This Morning

When I brainstorm girls ministry ideas I really like to get up and do it early in the morning. There is just something about watching the sun come up and spending time with God.  But today the inevitable happened. I never heard my alarm go off.  When I woke up I was faced with a choice.  Sleep even later or force myself out of bed to still get a few things done. I chose the latter and I am glad I did.  The circumstances were not perfect or how I had hoped they would be but I knew I still had a job to do. The Christian life is the same way some times.  We have an ideal picture for how things should look or how we want things to go. But this does not always work out. Even when this is the case though we still have to persevere and remember that we have a job to do.  Remember this lesson and share it with those around you. Also, as a bonus, I encourage you to push yourself to be a morning person.  You do not have to be happy just get out of bed.  I think you will find you will be more productive and will be amazed at the chagnes in your spiritual life.  Wow, it is amazing the things you can learn just by sleeping too late.  I hope not to make a habit out of this though.  The sleeping late that is.  Have a blessed day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment