Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Girls Ministry Ideas- Always Be Ready

When it comes to brainstorming girls ministry ideas you need to always be ready.  You never know when the stroke of genius will hit you and you need to be prepared to record your ideas or write them down. Yes you might be able to remember them but why take the chance?  I know that I struggle with memory and many times have forgotten great ideas. All this could have been avoided if I was simply ready to jot them down or record them.  Plus, by doing this you can go back and tweak and refine ideas over time.  So I encourage you to keep track of things.  Record by voice or on paper every idea that comes to mind. Pretend there are no bad ideas and then refine things later.  How you do this is up to you.  You could use pen and paper.  I personally like to use the voice memo and notepad on my iPhone.  This way I can look at and listen to them regularly and they are backed up on my phone.  I still carry a pen with me too but this is my primary means for recording ideas. So be ready. Choose your weapon. Because you never know when genius will come.    

No comments:

Post a Comment